Thursday, March 10

Discovering my potential

The Cute Bunny
After a few tries on Adobe Photoshop I returned to grafitti. I wanted to draw something that was closer to reality than what I had done before. I searched for one such pic online and finalised on this one. The ease and flexibility that Digital art offered amazed me. I did experiment a little and found that the freedom of being able to use darker colors on lighter ones and vice versa was a bliss. 
                                         The bunny looks complicated but is very simple. An outline in black of moderate opacity. Quick stroking moves to make the fur look hairy keeping in mind the darkness of the shade in various places. At the junction of white and black a little merging had to be done. Somepart of it was done in black and some in white so that the blend is proper. The eyes took me some time to make. Complete black base then the brown pupil and finally the shine was done in white. First in less opacity and then bright shine in more opaque color.

No comments: