Thursday, March 10

Familiarizing myself with the tool

Friends forever
I couldn't wait any longer to try my hand at drawing with the new tablet. The very evening that I bought it I sat down and started doodling and made this one.I was in awe of the tablet since it made my job so easy. That can be seen from the fact that this one has lines of smallest possible thickness all over. Of course it took me a while before I could actually feel comfortable drawing with it.
                   Work here is simple enough. gradient background and a little darker shade for the water. Then comes the moon, the land and the dolphins follow next in black and opacity set to halfway. The finishing part was fun because of the ease with which I could now do it. A little highlights to the land,trees and dolphins concluded the work.

No comments: